Creamy beans with silverbeet
1. Cook around 300g (3/4 cup) of soaked, dried beans until tender. Drain.
2. Heat 3 T oil in a wide pan and add the beans when hot, stir through the oil then spread into a single layer. Cook 3 - 4 minutes then turn and cook the other side. The beans should be slightly crispy on the outside and soft inside.
3. Season with salt then add 1 chopped onion, 2 cloves chopped garlic and the sliced stems of 2 silverbeet. Cook for a couple of minutes.
4. Add 7 sliced silverbeet leaves and cook until wilted.
5. Season with salt and pepper and sprinkle with parmesan to serve.